How does it work?
- Remove the lid and plunger
- Grind about 1 ounce of coffee to a coarse grind
- Add coffee grounds
- Add about 8 ounces of hot water to about the halfway point and let your brew steep for 30 seconds
- Pour an additional 8 ounces of hot water to the top and let your brew steep for 3-5 minutes
- Attach the plunger and lockable lid
- Press the plunger to the bottom
- Enjoy your coffee (or loose-leaf tea!) right from the Ultimate Press with the no-spill lid or pour it into our Porcelain Coffee Mug or Travel Mug.
- Make sure that the lid is open when plunging to increase airflow and plunging ease.
- If experiencing heavy resistance when plunging lightly pull up on the plunger press and then press down again.